What we do
We make digital experiences on desktop, tablet & mobile
Looking for the right team for your digital project? You might just be in luck! Read about our work. Here’s how we work:
If this sounds good, contact us and let’s talk.
Concepts & Strategy
We want to know what you aim to accomplish, asking questions about your business help us to create a clear plan of action.
Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we take your initial concept and merge it with everything the ProductFitter team knows about mobile & web. We will turn your ideas into actual product.
ProductFitter team will add the details to your idea once we all agree on a general direction.
It’s easy to know what elements you need on the screen but laying them out is the challenge, to create a great user experience and make your app to feel natural to the user we will take our work beyond just wireframes.
The end result will be the functional specification describing how your app should work. This document is the guidelines our designers and developers use to create the product.
Now it is time for all of the planning to come to life. Once the wireframes & the Functional Specification are finished, we start the User Interface & experience phase.
We believe that the experience users get while interacting with the product is the key to the it’s future success. As a result, we focus on designing and fine-tuning the mobile and web user interface/experience before starting the product development process.
The functionality of your app and how solid the code is built is very important. But when it comes to first impressions, it’s all about design. Great design makes things be good. Not just look good.
Our team is very experienced and have everything to ensure your message sticks in your audiences memory.
The following step , after the UI/UX is completely polished, is to decide the app architecture. Our developers team will pick the perfect technology for your product.
Our developers and front end team work together to optimize every bit of code and script creating a speedy, slick app/website that looks great on any device and browsers.
ProductFitter development process runs in two-week sprints that result in a new build at the end of each one, allowing you to regularly review and assess what we’re building.
Testing & Launch
After we finish development we start an on-going analysis and improvement making sure everything is running smoothly.
ProductFitter will manage QA & testing services, Functional testing, Browser and platform compatibility, Automation testing and Load testing.
This is how we take your app or website to the next level, working with you to scale your product and provide on-going support and expertise.
Once your app is ready for the public, we launch it live and your product is a reality.
- MongoDB is a great database for modern apps. We also use SQL DBs depending on the use case.
- Angular is our favorite framework for building mobile and desktop applications
- Express is a lovely development framework for node.js that’s brilliant for writing api’s and server-side apps
- APIs control what information can be sent and received between one app and another. We tend to architect our apps as a server side api sending data back and forth to a client app.
- HTML5 makes it easy to handle multimedia and graphical content on the web. We ensure our html, css and js is well-written to the latest standards.
- CSS3 is how we write the look and formatting for web browser. Our designers are also developers so you can be sure that what we plan with you is what is delivered!
- Sass is CSS with super-powers!
- iOS & swift offer a great mobile development platform. We build and maintain ios apps.
- For Android we tend to write mobile web apps and/or use cross-platform frameworks as opposed to writing apps directly on Android’s java platform.
- WordPress is still the most cost-effective way to launch a marketing website. We provide a range of design and maintenace services for wordpress.